Hey, guys! Are you an ice cream fan? Can’t go out to buy your favorite ice cream/gelato? Fret no more. You can easily make your favorite ice cream/gelato flavor at home! Stay home, no need to go out!
Make individual portions of ice cream, custard, frozen yogurt, gelato, sorbet, or sherbet in as little as 10 minutes with the Zoku Ice Cream Maker! Whether you prefer classic flavors like vanilla bean, mint chocolate chip, fresh strawberry, or dark fudge, or you like to create your own flavors, fresh ice cream can now be a spur-of-the-moment decision. Top your creation with fruit, candy pieces, nuts, or brownie chunks, and for a classic flourish, add a bright red cherry on top.
HERE’S A FUN WAY TO MAKE YOUR INSTANT ICE CREAM
1. Freeze inner bowl for 12+ hours
2. Pour in 5 fl. oz. of chilled ice cream mix
3. Stir, scrape, and add toppings once the ice cream begins to form
4. Use silicone edge of bowl to clean spoon while making ice cream
5. For hard ice cream put unit back in freezer for 10-20 additional minutes after soft serve has formed
As a celebration for reaching another milestone on this blog (Yey, 44K Follows), I would be giving away FREE Zoku Ice Cream Maker with 6 pcs. Sundae Cups to 1 LUCKY winner from our friends at Mom Society MNL!
MECHANICS IS SIMPLE!
- Like MomSocietyMNL and Wanderbites by Bobbie on Facebook.
- Follow MomSocietyMNL (@momsocietymnl) and Wanderbites by Bobbie (@wanderbitesbybobbie) on Instagram.
- Share this article and tag 3 of your friends.
- Comment “mine” on this article. (Make sure you comment ON THIS ARTICLE. Not on the Facebook Post.)
This giveaway promotion will run until August 30. The more share and tags, the more chances of winning! Make sure to put your posts on public so we can keep track of your entry! Our lucky winner will be announced on August 31, 2020. What are you waiting for? Let’s start rollin’ the dice!
Good Luck and Stay Safe!